Friday, January 16, 2009

Roll off means....

After took vacation for almost 1 month, I back to my work. Back to my headquarter in Wisma BNI 46. Ye..this me now stuck in 18 floor of the second highest building in this city. I am a consultant and I work based on project. If I do not have any project to be handled, it is mean i am free of work which means nothing to do. But if you come to office and some people in office know that you have rolled off from your project, they will come to you and asked you to help them in making a proposal for next project. This is a boring and sucks job...you work for nothing...so if you do not want to get caught, you have to pretend that you have a work to do by take a chair in the project room. No one will suspicious and no one will dare to ask you for your help.I always do that and look chatting, browsing, streaming, and downloading are my activities nowadays.

No comments: