Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Sunday

Woke up in the morning on 7 am, I started my day with my habit from high school. Maybe you have a question in your heart what my habit is, but I won't tell you that. Looking for breakfast, I decided to eat 'burjo' or 'bubur kacang ijo' from a food stall near my boarding house. After ate my meal, I went back to my room and realized I just left my cellphone in the stall and suddenly panic mode on. Like Flash I ran as fast as I could....And thanks God my phone was there.

It was Sunday and I had to go to church...I texted 2 of my friend, Timothy and Gadri, and asked them whether they want to go to church this Sunday or not...Timothy texted me back that he could not go with me because he so sleepy, last night he had slept on 3 am. Gadri did not reply my SMS soon and I decided to call him and guess....He just woke up and he woke up because of my calling. He said yes I will go to church.

After took a bath my cool-phone rang, the caller was Gadri and He said that maybe he will be late because his head so dizzy and asked me to go to church alone. So I prepared myself, took my shoes and started my walk to Veteran Building where my church is.

After the Sunday service, I made handshake with the other attendants including David Hermawan, my former small-group leader from college, and Gadri who came lately. Gadri and I decided to company David to buy a Batik dress for his professor in Taiwan. David is student in an university in Taiwan. He come to Jakarta for vacation and will back there on 28 this month. After found what We looked for, We decided to have a lunch. We will lunch in food court, but before go there We will buy mineral water in Giant supermarket...Why did we do that? Because mineral water is so expensive in the food court...Noodle contain pork and a bottle of mineral water were what I had that noon....

Backed to my boarding house, took a little nap, woke up on 2.20 pm, washed my face, made a little chat with Moty, changed my shirt to t-shirt, put my Zara jacket, locked my room, headed to Grand Indonesia mall, and met my friends who waited me there, bought a pair of trousers, waited other friend were my next activities that day. After She came, all of us: Me, Satria, Lim, and Dian, headed to Cafe au Lait (milk coffee) a cafe at street Cikini Raya for having a little chat.
It was a Lim's treating because he had graduated from my company about 1 month ago. There all of us ordered Espresso au lait bowl. was served with a plate of bread. The drink was so great and that my first time drank coffee from a bowl....



The dusk had fallen and we started the engine to a cafe for a dinner near the Sarinah building. The Hongkong Cafe was our last stopping place that night. We ordered meals and ate all of them. The meals were great and not so much exspensive. After eating we had a little conversation. The conversation was about our job, what happened in my company, and about a tv program from Agung Sedayu Group that aired in some channel, about my vacation, and Dian's plan to visit Tana Toraja. Had nothing to talk anymore, we back to Lim's car and headed to Karet area to drop me and satria.